Vision and Values
A dynamic, inclusive learning community striving for excellence.
Our mission statements articulate a basic understanding of Ashburton Drive Primary School’s Vision in operation. They describe the characteristics and qualities of teaching and learning, the physical environment and social
interactions. They provide a framework for decision making as we go about our daily work. Our mission statements describe our school in action.
We are committed to
- Providing a safe and inclusive environment that actively involves the wider community to support student and staff well being.
- Fostering a harmonious school community that invests in the students’ future growth.
- Creating challenging, supportive and differentiated learning opportunities which motivate and empower students to meet high expectations.
- Developing independent, self-directed learners who aspire to personal excellence.
- Collaborating regularly and are committed and mutually accountable to implementing agreed whole-school practices.
Our school’s Values are represented by these four birds. They are demonstrating Act Responsibly, Do Your Best, Participate Positively and Show Care and Respect.